MS (Microbe Solution)
Diversity of microbes results in diverse nutrients - microbial excretion is what makes natural fertilser.
- Dissolve sea salt in soft water (rainwater)
- Place boiled potatoes and leaf mold (IMO) into net bags
- Knead well so contents dissolve
- Hang bags in water, close lid of container
- Leave to culture in the sun
- Microbes feed on the simple starch and multiply
- Bubbles rise and forms a foam on surface
- When "peak foam" is achieved cultivation is complete
- Use immediately at ratio of 30:1
- Apply before rainfall in open fields and microbes will penetrate deep into the soil
- Apply in greenhouses every time you irrigate
MS beyond peak foam indicates a less active/effective LIVE microbe solution - can is the perfect starter for both LF and CLF.
MS combined with Wetting Agent is a germicide. Use MS diluted 1:50 with WA as microbes consume the WA. The amount of WA can increase or decrease the power of the germicide.
The amount of leaf mold to potatoes is not strict