2in1 Wetting Agent + Insecticide
100% Natural Ingredients**
- Potassium Sunflowerate*
* Traditionally saponified plant seed oil
** 100% safe for humans
Directions for use:
- Add a minimum of 5ml
- Up to a Maximum of 15ml for infestations
- Add to each litre of water (best water is clean rainwater)
- Spray directly on leafs and pests
- Use as a foliar feed additive to enhance nutrient uptake.
- Naturally acts as an insecticide - with no damage to pollinators.
Natural Wetting Agent
- Ballagh Botanicals make a natural bio-surfactant - which coats plants evenly by breaking the surface tension of liquids.
- Prevents white-spotting
- Enhances the distribution and absorption of foliar feeds
- Retains moisture
- An organic bio-surfactant performing a 'sticking' function to adhere to pests as an insecticiede
The organic nature of our wetting agent means it also acts as a microbe nutrient when utilised as part of a Natural Farming system.